Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another Day

Sometimes I feel like what we're doing isn't terribly exciting.  Day in and day out, sometimes it's just making sure that the laundry gets done, kids get fed, lessons are done.  It's a bit of a grind.

Maybe I'm just sensitive because the girls have been at each other constantly for the last couple of days and I've felt like my patience is being tested in ways I couldn't have imagined.  The fun will come back.  After all, the kids are darned cute, right?

Homeschooling can sometimes be an escape.  It gets Piper away from Bridget and occupied, which allows Bridget and Ciaran to play quite nicely together.  She's super excited about her Reading lessons.  They're really coming along and every little step is a big accomplishment.  I can't express how much I love taking that journey with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!