Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Waning Crescent



Piper and Bridget amaze me. All the time. Tonight Piper informed me that the moon had been a waning gibbous but now was a waning crescent. These are things I didn't learn about or know until I was much older, and then only because I was studying nature based religions and the moon was a big part of that.

My girls are fascinated by the changes in the earth, in the air, in the plants, and in the animals.  They're anxious to get outside and see how things are shifting into Spring.   I think I might be raising small hippies who think that babywearing and breastfeeding are cool and are really into things like recycling and composting.  Reagan's already taken up the hippie tradition of not showering very often.  I wonder if he'd be interested in trying patchouli and learning to play hackey sack.  Maybe not.

I do kinda dig my hippie kids though.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!