Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Hi ho, Hi ho, It's Off To Work I Go!

So out of the last 10 days, I've worked 6 of them. One night shift and the rest days. I've been so busy I hardly know which way to screw my head on. Dominic, God love him, has tried valiantly to keep the house in order with amazing success, considering his lack of experience. I did come home yesterday to his begging me to take the kids back and let him go to work. I'm totally fine with that.

Bridget is getting into a new stage where she's fighting sleep. It's not as much fun as the newborn stage, but she's still my easiest and sweetest baby yet. I think she was much harder on daddy. He's not equiped like mommy.

I swear my blogging will get better, but you remember how your mother said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything? Well, the kids have been especially obnoxious today and I'm a bit grumpy so I think I'd best keep my mouth shut. Or my keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!