Saturday, January 22, 2005

Piper Said

As every parent knows, there are days you love being a mom and days you long for a one-way ticket to Aruba. Piper has said several things in the past couple of days that have made me love being a mom. They clued me in to the fact that she might be a little influenced by her favorite TV Shows (like Tellytubbies and Blue's Clues), but she was too cute to care!

  1. Pointing to a picutre of Garfield in her coloring book in which Garfield was wearing a football helmet with a pawprint on the side: "Look, Mommy, a clue! A clue!"

  2. As I finished picking up and putting away bathtoys: "All tidy." She sounded like the Nunu!

  3. And this morning as I was holding her in my lap she said, "I love you, Mommy" It was the first time she'd ever said it completely and without me saying it first. I nearly cried.


Sure, the job is hard. But it's so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!