Monday, February 21, 2005

A Message From My Friend Jim

I thought I'd share this post from my friend Jim's blog:

We interrupt this blog for a special PSA:



Those of you who know me, know that I usually don't rant or get on my soap box that much, however, this time I am going to. This is regarding Anne's delimma and about all the insensitive people who think they know what is better for her. I am truly appalled at the insensitivty that some have towards another and her choices. Anne is going through a really tough time, and is simply posting the facts on her blog to help relieve the stress and tension. She has repeatedly stated her position, the reason she came up to that, EXACTLY what the problem is, and what the problem is NOT! She has only asked that if you read her blog, that you please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. She has not asked you to help her change her mind, or to re-think this through, or asked for opinions or other events of people who have done something different. She has researched this, thought about it, discussed it with her husband, family, and pastor. She has made a decision that this is in the best intrest for her and her baby. If yhou cannot say or comment anything nice, please DO NOT DO SO. She and her family do not need negative comments, or links to places that insist she change her mind or think this through. If you must persist on commenting in this fashion, myself and a few of her other close friends and family will find you and take a size 10 steel tip boot and stick it up your collective buts.



We now return you to our regularly scheduled blog.

Thanks, Jim. I'm not sure I would have threatened with the boots, but it's nice to have friends that love you enough to do it for you. Ah, who am I kidding, if this were you and Jennifer, I would threaten with the boots. I may be short, but I'm pretty fierce with those I love. Not myself, but those I love. :-)

Comments:





1'A visitor' posted on the Tue 22 Feb 2005, 7:27 am

I am a homeschooling mom to 3. I have a baby girl in heaven (my body wouldn't keep her in long enough) and a miscarried a baby in the first trimester, so I have a total of 5. I am so very sorry for your hurt, but remember God is Good all of the time. Even when I couldn't understand that when I was loosing a child, I held on to that. I have a daughter that I would never have known if I hadn't lost my other daughter. You see, we went to Russia and she discovered us..and we discovered her. I don't know what plans God has for you, but I know He can be trusted. Praying for you and your family...
Rachel...in Atlanta, GARachel Pate

edit   delete   report-as-spam


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!