Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Nassau

Well, we ended up not really going out last night. We went back to our cabin, took baths, watched TV and fell asleep early and for a long time. We didn't wake up until room service came this morning!

Today, we did a little shopping in Nassau, which is beautiful. And the Atlantis hotel looks very close from the verandah of our suite. The food just gets better, and I've made eating a priority. I've decided to give up chocolate for Lent. And I'm pregnant. Pray for me.

We were to have Ash Wednesday service on board tonight, but apperantly the priest never came on board, so daily Mass and the service have been cancelled. I wish they'd told us, we would have gone to the Catholic church on the island. Pray for us there too. It can't be a sin if we tried, right?

Off for fun and more food. It's formal night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!