Monday, May 09, 2005

Piper Is Trying To Kill Me

Yes, I said it. My 2 year old daughter is trying to kill me. I think she's hoping I'll have a coronary, or at least end up with more gray hair. Yesterday she displayed her climbing prowess by climbing to the top of the refrigerator to get cookies. Later she climbed up to the medicine chest in the bathroom and somehow managed to get the top off the Robitussin nightime cough and flu medicine. THAT was a fun call to poison control.

Thankfully, she didn't get much, because she was caught. Most of it ended up on the floor. The antihistamines helped her go to sleep really nicely, however.

I'm not entirely sure why she wants to send her mother to an early grave, but I'm considering buying her a leash and keeping her close by at all times. I tell you, she wears me OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!