Friday, May 06, 2005

Tag, I'm It

Here's the scoop on how to play: I pick 5 occupations out of the list below and post my answers. Then I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. If I tag you, and you don't want to be a part of this, then that is okay. Just let me know and I'll tag someone else.

The "questions": If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

If I could be a musician...I'd play the violin I was raised by two professional classically trained singers and was exposed to beautiful music and sometimes miss it. That probably surprises my friends who know that I love to sing.

If I could be a gardener... I'd actually make things grow. I have a brown thumb. A friend brought me a lovely plant when Sarah died, and half of it is really healthy and the other half died.

If I could be a lawyer...I'd love to help dads whos rights have been trampled on by our current system. It seems a little unfair that some dads can be so incredibly cavalier about their responsibilities while men like my husband have to fight to be with their children.

If I could be a bonnie pirate...I'd model myself after Anne Bonnie, the most famous woman pirate, who was saved from death because she pleaded her belly. She gave it all up to be a mom.

If I could be a world famous blogger...I'd change the worlds mind about things, (okay this is total fantasy) there would be programs in place that would succeed in convincing teens to be abstinent until marriage. Abortion would be eradicated. And parents would start actively raising their own children.

I tag Jennfurr, Snuffy, and KatyM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!