Saturday, August 29, 2009

Baby is Coming

Photobucket

Well, despite all my high hopes, history is repeating itself. I'm 34 weeks pregnant today and my water has broken. We're al settled in at the hospital and labor hasn't really started, so we're hoping to get a bit of rest tonight.

When we first got here, they told us that the special care nursery wasn't able to take our baby. So, the choice was between trying to hold off labor as long as possible, or transferring us to another hospital. We've had all our Minnesota babies here, and I really hoped we wouldn't have to leave.

Thankfully for us, there won't be a staffing issue as of tomorrow morning, so we don't have to leave. Our nurses tonight are both familiar faces. One took care of us when I went into labor with Quinn, and one took care of us both for Sarah and Ciaran's birth.

There's something about having a baby with people who've cared for you before and remember you. I'm so thankful to have such incredible staff to care for me, and our baby.

Please pray for us. I wanted this baby to stay in a bit longer!

11 comments:

  1. praying for you as you prepare to welcome your son. hoping for a easy birth and healthy baby & mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you are going early! I'm praying for you and your strong healthy son :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had my last baby at 34 week. She's a healty 17 months now. I will pray the Lords protection over you and your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for you and your little one. My last 2 were 35 weekers and did very well. I'm hoping your lil one is strong as can be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for You Anne and your Baby~Blessings Heather ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joining with many in praying for you and your family. May God's presence be in your hospital room. May His calm and peaceful Spirit fill your heart. I pray that He will abundantly bless your family, and that He will be glorified as you tell of His wondrous works!

    ReplyDelete
  7. May God bless you and keep you and your new little one safe, strong, and healthy; may He grant the doctors and nurses wisdom and compassion, and give you the peace that passes understanding! Our prayers are with you. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are in my prayers as you are giving birth. What a special time for you and your family. May God Blessings be all over you and the family. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!