Friday, September 30, 2005

Paranoia Sets In

Well, I went to my doctor's appointment this afternoon. But the doctor was gone. He was out on a delivery. I had hoped he would check me and set my mind at ease that I wasn't leaking amniotic fluid. Which I figured I wasn't, but since I know 1000 ways to lose your baby, I just wanted a little peace of mind.

So, they sent me to labor and delivery instead. I hadn't been there since Sarah died. It was really hard to be in that hospital. My nurse was wonderful. I'd had her when I was treated for pre-term labor with Bridget. She totally understood my nerves and was incredibly helpful at calming them.

Sure enough, it wasn't my water. Baby is active and healthy and just fine in there. And they expect to see me back in about 10 to 12 weeks. I'll be there. With bells on!

I suppose I was overdue to really worry about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!