Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Very Long Day

I was up every couple of hours last night, with Ciaran.

I was up at 5 am to go to work.

I was sick all day at work with an obnoxious little stomach bug.

I was exhausted all evening.

I took up knitting and remembered why I gave it up.  I haven't figured out how to make my stitches loose enough that I can make new stitches without pulling the others off the knitting needle.  Yeah, I know, practice.  And try not to get frustrated.

On a cuter note, Ciaran really likes the new Kozy.  He fell asleep twice on my back.  Which was so cute.  And, happily, I was able to get him down both times and keep him asleep.  In fact he's in his crib at the moment, and he's been there for about two hours.

Still, as long as the day was, there's nothing better than being  greeted by your children when you come home, and nothing better than having your husband come home in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!