Monday, August 28, 2006

A House For Us

Today was a big day for us.  We met our friends and did a walk through of their house.  We came to an agreement, and got our keys.  We are officially moving into our very first house.  I'm so excited.

I've been in a bit of a daze since we got home.  I'm thinking of where to put things, and what we'll need, and how I'd like things set up.  I can't believe that it's all worked out and that it's really going to happen.

We even have permission to get Reagan his hamster.  His very first real pet.  Maybe we can try and raise some new seamonkeys too!

The kids are thrilled and Piper didn't want to leave the empty house.  There is a little girl her age who lives across the street.  And there are kids all over the place. 

It's going to be a wonderful first home for us.  And most of the kids wil probably not remember at all ever having lived in an apartment. 

I'm just so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!