Monday, October 30, 2006

Life Is Sweet

It was beautiful today.  This afternoon it was about 65 degrees and lovely.  We all went outside.  Dominic cleaned the garage and mowed the lawn.  I weeded the garden and watered.  The kids played ball and with their toys.  It was wonderful.

Reagan's gotten into a good groove with his schoolwork.  He earned an A+ on his last Spelling Test.  He spelled each word right, but that's not why I gave him the A+.  For the first time ever, each word was neatly printed, with appropriate capitolization.  It looked like he really tried to do a good job.  I was so proud of him, I put it up on the refrigerator.

Piper got her first haircut last week.  It's about halfway down her back now, and she looks so grown up.

They're all looking forward to Trick Or Treating tomorrow.  I'll post pics.  We have a lot of activities planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!