Thursday, July 02, 2009

Gettin' My Geek On

geek
Being a geek is something of a lifestyle. When I was young, it set me apart and made me different. But these days geekdom is a bit more mainstream.

Not a ton of blogging from me tonight. It's been a very long day. But this does kick off my weekend. CONvergence weekend. Where all the geeks like me congregate to talk about all the geeky things we like. From Monty Python to Star Wars, it'll all be covered. And I just want to soak it all in.

I know what you're thinking. Anne is a geek? Yes. Yes I am. And this weekend, I'll be gettin' my geek on.

The photo is brought to you by Badali jewelry, who apparently make jewelry to advertise one's geek status.

1 comment:

  1. You need to rewrite that old song Fred Astaire danced to -- and make the title:

    "Puttin' on the Geek!"

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!