Friday, October 31, 2014

The Inklings of Life: Friday Frenzy: Halloween is Supposed to Be Magical

I have to share a link with you.

The Inklings of Life: Friday Frenzy: Halloween is Supposed to Be Magical

It's to another blog. I hope you don't mind.

It's still something I wrote.

I was graciously asked by the talented and very funny Morgan, of The Inklings of Life Blog, to do a guest post for her Friday Frenzy series.

You see, Halloween is supposed to be magical.

Sadly, sometimes it falls a bit short of the mark. Well, at least in my house.

So go, read about a holiday gone a bit wrong, and how sometimes wine can make it all better.

Here's wishing Samhain Blessings to those who celebrate, and a Happy Halloween for those who don't. May everyone have a safe and happy holiday.

Now go read it, please? And leave a comment that let's me know you were there. I was really excited by the opportunity. And seriously, if you don't read Morgan's blog, you should. She's fantastic.

*****

Even though I wrote a guest post elsewhere for today, would you please click the link and give a vote to my blog? Thanks so much!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!