Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Too Much Mama

I remember wishing for my baby to say "Mommy" for the first time.  Now I hear it so many times a day, I occasionally think of sticking my fingers in my ears and yelling "La La La La" until the kids give up.  It's childish and silly, so I don't do it, but I do think about it. I don't think I'm too terrible at this whole mom thing.  And I think my kids are pretty awesome.  But I'll be honest, sometimes they just wear me out.


I know that there are a thousand reasons to be grateful.  I know that I wouldn't have it any other way.  I know that I never want to be without any one of these precious people that God has put in my family.  I also know that if I don't occasionally hole up in my room and watch movies and knit while their daddy puts them to bed, I'll go completely bonkers.  And since tonight I'll be sitting in bed watching The Blind Side, I'm super grateful for the best husband in the world.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!