Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Child Chasing

Sometimes I'm blessed with a day that convinces me that God knew what He was doing when he called me to motherhood. Today is one of those days. I've been playing with the kids all afternoon and we've been having so much fun. We've run through the house "getting" each other. We've sat and read the latest books Reagan recieved from the book of the month club "If You Give a Pig a Pancake" and "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie". I'm thinking we may have to write our own "If You Give a" something book. Might be fun.

On the homeschooling side, Reagan understands odd and even numbers without difficulty! And He likes his Spanish text so much he wants to jump ahead. He's writing stories without being asked, and his Spelling is even pretty good!

Piper has laughed so much today and her cheeks are flushed with the softest pink from all the exertion. Bridget has been content to "goo" at us as we've run this way and that. I'm thinking later we'll sit and play Yatzee.

The house is clean even without my shoes on. And the only bad mommy moment was when I realized I was wearing the "ugly mom jeans" featured on Oprah today. They were right, they're not attractive jeans. So I changed into my cuter pair! Anyway, enough time blogging...back to the CHILD CHASING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!