Friday, May 01, 2009

My Husband Rocks!

Well, it's Friday, so it's that time again. Time to remind myself, my husband, and anyone who's interested in reading this little blog, why my husband is fantastic.

This week has been...long. And it isn't one of those weeks where I can go on and on about individual actions, or something big and over the top that he's done for me. This week what has really impressed me about Dominic is that he is so steadfast. No matter what I'm on about, or what's making me crazy, he's faithful and constant, my anchor.

He never fails to take the time to indulge in baby-dreaming, where we talk about the baby coming and who he or she will be. He never fails to let me know that he's there to help if I need it. He never tells me to stop yammering on about whatever bee is currently in my bonnet. He takes the time to talk to me about things that are important, and things that are mundane. He does his best to always remind me that he thinks I'm beautiful, that he's proud of me, and that he thinks he's lucky to have me.

Neither of us are perfect, but we're so much better together than we are apart. Of course tonight he's totally letting me go out with a friend to watch Hugh Jackman. I'm sorry, I mean Wolverine. What a guy! (My husband, not Wolverine)

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth— for your love is more delightful than wine.
Song of Solomon 1:2

2 comments:

I love comments!