Monday, July 05, 2004

Enterprise Geek

I agreed to come in early to work last night. So, I left the family at 7:30 at night and returned a bit after 7:30 this morning. After sleeping for only four hours, I got up to be with Dominic and the kids. Needless to say, I'm really tired. Thank Heaven I have such a wonderful family. And it will all be worth it for a paycheck with Holiday pay!

Okay, now here goes my plea: All the geeks out there need to watch Enterprise this year. I'm a Star Trek NG girl myself, but have been completely taken with Enterprise which my friend J. was kind enough to put on a bunch of CD's for me to watch. I am now an avid fan and intend to watch every episode next season. Enterprise was almost cancelled this season, so we need every geek watching. Especially if you have one of those cool Nielson boxes. So, one more time for emphasis: WATCH ENTERPRISE!

Hope everyone had a great Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!