Friday, May 26, 2006

Another Day In Paradise

Last night I went with friends to our local homebirth meetup.  It was meet the midwives night.  I don't know what I liked most, the attitudes of the women, or the rebirth of my dream.  I've always dreamed of having a homebirth with a midwife, and that group really made it seem possible again.  Definitely something to consider when/if another Basso makes his/her arrival.  Which is not now!  This is not an announcement post, honest!

Today was just another day, really.  I got up and made bacon and eggs, and got everyone dressed and fed.  It was lovely.  Reagan and I finished cleaning the kids' room.  Then we played.

Lunchtime came and the girls went to bed.  Then Reagan worked on schoolwork, and I got a little World of Warcraft time in.

This evening we took Daddy lunch at work.  Then the kids and I came home and made dinner.  Afterwards we played, and the evening has now wrapped up with kids in bed and me getting ready to follow.

It's been a very normal day, actually.  Which is nice.  I think I need more of these.

Off to work in the morning, and then I have the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!