Friday, June 02, 2006

A Long Day

It was a day on the go for us, today.  One of our homeschooling friends called this morning to see if our group had a playdate planned.  We didn't.  So, I called all the moms and set something up very last minute.  It went well, however, and four of us showed up with our kids for a playdate at the park.  It was great fun.  I've missed all of them lately, and was especially happy to see one friend who's been busy with other things this year, and hasn't been around as much. 

After the park, I took the kids to St. Paul, to visit with my residents and to show them off.  My residents just love seeing children, and the kids love all the attention.  It's a win-win situation.  And it's fun, too.  The volunteers were popping popcorn, and Reagan and Piper each got a bag.

Then it was home, and it was almost dinnertime already! 

The day passed so fast, especially with no one taking a nap.  Now everyone's gone to bed, and I have to as well, since I work tomorrow.  Still, it was a beautiful Minnesota Summer day, and it was a lot of fun.  I'm really looking forward to doing things this Summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!