Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Homemade Meme

Shamelessly stolen from Tenniel at School@Home...

Here are the rules.


If you are one of the first three commentors on this post, then you are in. I send you a homemade gift sometime, soon (Tenniel is offering her gifts by Christmas, and I think I can too.  Sure, I'm expecting a baby around then, but I'm thinking when nesting really kicks in these little gifts will give me a focus!). In return, you go to your blog and make the same offer. So, you’ll be making 3 things and receiving one. You don’t have to send anything back to me.

The FAQ's (also shamelessly stolen from School@Home):

What if you don’t have a blog? I'm going to ask that those responding have a blog.  There've got to be at least 3 of you, right?

What if I don’t like my gift? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!  And don't tell me either.  It'll hurt my feelings.  Or as Tenniel said, "Too bad. Mom taught us all how to be gracious."  

What if I’m not crafty or artistic? I'm not either.  But I can crochet.  And besides.  That's what Michael's is for!

What about shipping? Small things cost less.  The gift can be as big or small as you'd like them to be.


What? I have to give someone in cyberspace my address?  Yes.  So don't sign up if you're afraid of me.  Unlike Tenniel, I won't send you Christmas cards.  Every year I'll want to, but somehow never get around to it.  I'm terrible with cards.  Any cards.  Really really terrible.  I have a drawer full that I've bought for specific people and never sent.  Okay, sorry, back to the FAQ!


So leave a comment - first three takers.

 

Thanks, Tenniel!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!