Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

Photobucket


When I was in High School and College, I weighed 115 pounds. I don't know that it's possible (or even a good thing) to be that small again, but after Brennan was born I realized that I did not want to weigh what I did. After 12 years and 7 pregnancies, I had ballooned up 80 pounds.

So, I started Slim Fast (along with healthier eating) and started working out with the Wii. Then I stalled out, changed my workouts and went on to Weight Watchers. Sundays is my weigh in day.

As of now, I have lost 31 pounds in the last 5 months since Brennan was born. I'd love to say that some of that was just baby weight, but it was the result of terrible eating and a sedentary lifestyle. So these last 30 pounds have required time and energy on my part.

My ultimate goal is still over another 30 pounds away, but I'm on the road!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are making great progress! Thank you for sharing where you are right now. I'm a Weight Watchers lifetimer over goal (about 50 lbs over goal) and desperately need to get back to it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!