Friday, March 25, 2011

Babies Should Come Home II

In the world according to Anne, every baby would be born into a loving family. Their pregnancies would be easy. There would be no birth defects, no issues to worry about, and anything that did go wrong could be fixed. No baby would be born premature. Every baby would go home with the family that anxiously waited for them for nine months.

I can't fix all of those things, but the March of Dimes has been working for decades to help stop birth defects, find ways to fix the ones we still deal with, to end premature birth and to help families.

I can't do much at present. But I put a link in my sidebar for anyone who wants to make a donation to the March of Dimes. There are so many babies alive today because of their work, and I love to think that in 20 years other babies will be saved by the support we offer today. If you want to help, if you want to donate, please consider it. Maybe one day no one will hear that their baby has a neural tube defect ever again.

Maybe next year I can do the walk. I really love this organization.

post signature

2 comments:

I love comments!