Sunday, July 13, 2014

Blog Overload

 I have a million things I want to discuss, so granted, my addled brain won't allow me to hold on to any one thought long enough to expand on it, and put it down on paper.

No, it all just flows around like great big thought soup.  So, how about this, I'm just going to throw out some random things, and if anything appeals to you, great.

Brennan has a virus, and while I hate when kids are sick, another part of me loves the intensive snuggling.  It's like they revert, just for a moment, and become my babies again.  That's normal, right?

Once upon a time, I had a Clinique lipstick called Black Honey.  Damn, I loved that color.  But it turns out one of my kids ate it.  Yes, I did say they ate it.  And I don't like to spend department store prices on make-up when there's a perfectly good alternative.  So, if you like Black Honey, try Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Fig Jam.  It's gorgeous and is an excellent dupe for Black Honey.

I think I might be mildly obsessed with maintaining my red hair color.  Like, I've spend enough time on websites, blogs, and YouTube channels, I might soon require an intervention.  Help me.

There is a mulberry tree growing on the side of my driveway.  It's become enormous this year.  And it's dropping mulberries.  It turns out that flies love mulberries with a passion unequaled.  Flies people, I think they're everywhere.  I might have to move.

There's so much more, but I've lost the ability to even remotely navigate my own brain soup.  See how brilliant I am at the end of the day?  The best thing I can come up with is brain soup.  I mean, really?

Oh, one more thing.  My new favorite YouTube Channel is Anglophenia.  Seriously, it makes this British/Welsh/American girl, very happy.  They can teach even you, how to use British idioms in every day speech.  As I head off to Bedfordshire (see how I did that?) I'll leave you with one to watch.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!