Monday, September 29, 2014

Working Is Hard

I have a headache, and I've been staying away from the children. But those two things aren't totally related, and one is not at all the way I like things.

I haven't started my new job yet (I start training on Thursday), but I've been helping a friend with a data entry job. I've been so busy with it for the last couple of days, I've hardly seen my kids.

I miss them!

They do come in my room from time to time to make me laugh. And my Karina brought me coffee earlier, and then cheese tonight. Because these kids are awesome.

Well, minus the fact that it took the girls 3 hours to clean up the playroom this evening.

I think my brain is just mush at this point. Especially after 2 full days of data entry and 3 hours of sleep. So, my blogging skills are likely sub-par.

But there will be nothing quite so satisfying as sending this job back to my friend, as done.

And a good night's sleep should really help the brain problem. Especially the headache part. Right?

There are so many things I wanted to write about, and I can't think of a one of them anymore.

Thankfully, tomorrow is a new day. And hopefully a more rested one.

*****

You read all the way through that? Thanks! If you liked it, click the link below which registers a vote for me, would you? Thanks. You're the best!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!