Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving Gratitude

Because I'm lazy, I'm going to copy some other bloggers and write a post about what I'm thankful for.

There is always so much to be thankful for.

For example....

I'm Thankful For Writing:

I'm thankful for my writing. Both creative, and this blog, I'm grateful for a voice in the world. You'll likely never end up reading any of my stories because they blow. But the outlet of writing is my therapy. And let's face it, I need that.


I'm Thankful For Wine:


I sometimes get wine delivered by a nice man in a uniform. It's wine. Delivered to my house. I don't even have to go out for it. Need I say more? Now I just need a glass like that...

I'm Thankful For Naptime:

When the world is too much, a nap makes everything better. Be it them or me, we'll all be happy. Napping is a beautiful thing, and everyone should take them.

I'm Thankful For My Job:

Today I got to talk to another mom for half an hour about our birth experiences. We talked about nursing her next baby and ways to make it go better than it did in the past. It didn't even feel like work!

I'm thankful for my amazing family and wonderful friends. I'm also thankful for each of you who read here. As I've told you many times, without you, I'd just be talking to myself.

Thank you.


*****
You read all the way through that? Thanks! If you liked it, click the link below which registers a vote for me, would you? Thanks. You're the best!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!