Monday, February 09, 2015

Ask Me Anything

Sometimes we have to get some good ideas from other places. And I think this is a good idea.

It one came from Debra of She Who Seeks, and you can read her post here.

So, if you've always wanted to know something about me, or my family, this is your chance. Want to know what my morning looks like? How many groceries we buy? Have questions about my faith? How about how we're raising the kids?

Here are my rules:

1. I'm not going to limit you to just one question, but I'm not going to answer fifty. So be reasonable.

2. I will answer anything, either in a comment if it's short, or an upcoming post if it would take longer to answer. But I won't answer if it gets super private about me, or if it's about private aspects of my kids' lives. I'm recognizing that, as they get older, they need to have their privacy respected. I'm sure you can understand.

And that's pretty much it. So, if you want to know, go ahead and ask!

*****
The mighty have fallen. Please click the link below to register a vote for me. You know, if you want, because it would make me happy. Thanks, you're the best!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!