Saturday, February 21, 2015

It's Kind of Like Getting A Radical Haircut....

If you hang out with me via blog, you might notice something different.

Not a little different, but "Whoa!" kind of different.

You've probably noticed that I have completely rebranded my blog and gotten a new design. A professional one.

She was amazing to work with, by the way, and a glowing review post of Tara (from Exclusively Yours Designs) is coming.

This needed to happen. At least for me.

It's sort of like when you're fed up with your long hair in everything and you go in for a pixie cut. It's a huge change. The difference with this is that when it was done, I didn't cry because I didn't look like myself anymore.

No, this was like finally seeing more of me infused into the very design of the blog. I'm thrilled with the results.

There's a new Facebook page, too, so if you liked MuseMama on Facebook, please like Motherhood by Moonlight over there, too. In a while, I'll deactivate the MuseMama page.

Currently, I'm in California for a couple of days, visiting family and the few friends I could squeeze in a visit with. And we decided to bring Liam. He's been so amazingly adorable, we couldn't bear to be parted from him.

Now we have a three year old who is not in his home. But he loves my parents piano! So, that's...something.

I'm off to do a little tweaking of things so they all fit the new blog. And maybe take a dozen tylenol for the headache this sweet kiddo has given me.

But please, let me know what you think of my new do!

*****
Thank you for all the support you give me, just by reading. But please, if you have another second to spare, please click the banner below and register a vote for my blog. Thanks! You're the best.
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!