Thursday, April 14, 2005

Science

We're back in full swing as far as schooling goes. Reagan completed all of his subjects today, and we had a good time too!

My parents subscribed to Discover Kids Magazine for him, and I think it's going to be a great Science resource. In fact, I want to get a special box for them to keep them nice. The first issue is Simple Machines. He's learning about levers, pulleys, planes, wedges, and wheels. It comes complete with questions, a crossword puzzle, and experiments. I can't wait to see what comes next. Science was by far not my best subject EVER. I almost didn't become a nurse because I hate Science. And my grades prove it. I aced every course having to do with communication, psychology, etc. But the Science courses? Well, I passed.

So, today we did experiments with levers, creating them out of different things, like a pencil and a ruler to lift a book.

Oh, we had PE today. We did bike riding and running. Does tag count?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!