Sunday, January 04, 2004

January 4, 2004

Well, I have been a busy (while tired) little bee. The nesting instincts continue to rule and I have to go through boxes and things. It seems that I don't run out of things to go through. And I feel so good about it, I'm happy to let it go on indefinitely. I'm addicted to the TLC show Clean Sweep and so I'm on a "throw it out" kick.

We did finish this weeks lessons today. I'm so proud of Reagan, he's really coming along. I can see the progress that he's making with school and it feels so good to know that I had something to do with it. I have to give him most of the credit though. As much of a challenge as it is, I still think the biggest challenge is being the student.

I picked Dominic up from the airport today and he had enough time to come home and eat something before heading back out the door to work. Poor thing only had a few hours of sleep last night. I didn't get much more. I don't sleep well when my husband is away. Although the covers do stay much nicer. It felt like cheating when I made the bed this morning. All I had to do was just pull up my covers and fluff the pillows!

I'm still feeling weird. If I didn't know better I'd say that birth was imminent. Only because I haven't felt this intense need to be near home before. Maybe I'm coming down with something, but I just don't feel comfortable being too far away. And I still have a trip back to California scheduled for later this month.

I have started a web site to be a family photo album. When I get it up and published I'll add a link to it. I think it's going to take me some time to do what I want with it though. In the meantime I'm going to nest, nest, nest. And try not to drive my family insane with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!