Monday, August 16, 2004

Dreams of John Kerry?

First of all, I can't wait to get Reagan's curriculum. I'm so excited to start another year of homeschooling, and to get a curriculum with a distinctly Catholic theme is wonderful. I'll be sure to share how I like it, and what we're learning.

I've been looking on the internet for houses to rent. My children need a yard, and we wont be able to buy for a few years yet. I've found a couple of houses that are within our price range rent-wise, so I'd love any prayers that would help us get into one! I think my parents may help us out, but I'm picking up extra shifts to help us put money away for the exorbitant deposits usually required when renting a home. Pray for us finding some money for new tires, too. I had the car in this morning and one had to be replaced because it was unsafe. The rest are okay, but only for now. We really need a whole new set of four. Ouch!

Okay, so on to my dream. I dreamed that I was in the car, it was just Bridget and me. I stopped and parked, got out, got the baby and got into the passenger seat so that I could nurse. To my right is a truck with something sticking out of the back and it's backing up. It's backing up directly into my car, the thing sticking out is going to go right through my passenger window! It in fact does hit my car really slowly though, and I'm begging for it to stop, which it finally does. Bridget and I exit to confront the driver, and who steps out? Senator John Kerry! I begin yelling at him! How dare he? But he didn't care. He wasn't at all concerned about almost killing my baby. He thought I was ridiculous for being upset that he drove something through my window. I got up in his face and told him that dispite being raised as a Democrat, that it would be a cold day somewhere notoriously hot before I would lend my vote to someone who believed harming children was no big deal.

Hmmm...does anyone think I have issues with Mr. Kerry? Anyone think I'm annoyed at his claims to be Catholic while supporting abortion on demand for any reason? Ya, not much Fraeud in this dream, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!