Sunday, November 27, 2005

20 Random Things

I was tagged for this meme by Tulipgirl...

  1. I like country music, and I love to sing it.  Including at Karaoke.

  2. I am an incredibly impatient pregnant woman, every single time.

  3. I've been to Las Vegas three times, and still have yet to do the Star Trek adventure.

  4. The way some people like getting tattoos, I like having babies.  Tattoos are much less expensive.

  5. I think some of the most interesting people are those who live lives totally different than mine.

  6. My biggest fear is that I'm not a good mother.

  7. All I've ever wanted to be was a mom.

  8. I sing everywhere.

  9. I think my husband is amazing.

  10. I watch my kids sleep sometimes, and I cry.

  11. I still don't feel like a grown up, some days.

  12. I love dancing.

  13. I want to learn to speak Spanish and Welsh.

  14. I want to go back to school for an advanced nursing degree.

  15. I think there's a much larger earth mama/hippy side to me than I acknowledge.

  16. I love Jane Austin novels, Anne of Green Gables, and true love stories.

  17. I still think I'm a lot thinner than I really am.

  18. I love Nestle Smarties, and McVities Digestive biscuits with the chocolate on one side.  But I have a hard time finding them in the states.

  19. In the 8th grade I was Anne Boleyn for Halloween.  I even had a scar on my neck.

  20. My 7th grade term paper was entitled "Religion in England After the Break From Rome."  I was 12, and I'm still proud of it.


It's funny.  I'm sure there are a million little things I could share, and yet it was hard to come up with even 20.

I tag Jennifer, Liz, and Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!