Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Kids Are Funny

Last night I came back from my very very short visit to California.  I got to meet my best friends new baby, who is sadly still in the NICU, but receiving awesome care.

Dominic and the kids (except for Ciaran who went with me) picked me up at the airport, and we headed home.  As we got close to the house, Dominic said, "Let's take mommy back to the airport and say goodbye."

Piper immediately perked up, saying, "I don't wanna take Mommy back to da airport! No!"

"Should we take her home?" Her Daddy asked.

"Yes!"

He waited a moment and asked, "Should we take daddy to go bye bye at the airport?"

Reagan and Piper spoke in unison.  "Yes!"

We laughed so hard.  Guess they'd had enough of a mommy-free house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!