Thursday, September 13, 2007

A New Home For Our Homeschool

I've been having issues with Blog-City since they changed their format some months back. I've found the layout harder to use, and the skins unattractive. Add to that the inability to play well with other blogging sites and I've finally given up on them. I'm moving Our Homeschool to Wordpress. I hope that my readers will continue to read at our new home and I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding as I spend the next few weeks transferring almost four years worth of posts to our new site.

Please update any links you might have to me and I'll be attempting to change Our Homeschool's address everywhere else.  And if I've left out a link to your blog, please let me know and I'll correct it.

Thank you!

~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!