Saturday, October 06, 2007

Another Baby In the Arms of Christ

Please continue your prayers for the family of baby Juliana, who said goodbye to her last night. Sarah has another sister in heaven, and I look forward to the day that I will see her and the other babies to whom we've had to say goodbye. In my mind's eye I can see them walking toward me, and leading me home to meet my Lord. But until that day, I will continue to miss her, as will so many other moms and dads who've had to say goodbye too soon.

My heart is broken for this family as I know the difficulty of the road they have begun walking. It is my prayer that the Lord would grant them strength and peace, and would allow them some idea of how many people have been thinking of and praying for them.

Lord, whose ways are beyond understanding,
listen to the prayers of your faithful people:
that those weighed down by grief
at the loss of this little child
may we find reassurance in your infinite goodness.

 


We ask this through Christ our Lord.


 


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!