Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Today Dominic and I celebrate 6 years of marriage.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life, and in my heart.  Six years has seen us through quite a bit already, and makes me wonder how another 50 could be as exciting as the first six.  But I know that life will always be an adventure with him by my side.

Thank you, my love, for six incredible years.  Thank you for countless hours of support and affection.  Thank you for our beautiful children, and for accepting my son as your own without hesitation.  Thank you for being my partner and my best friend.  You must have been chosen for me by God Himself, because I never could have chosen so well on my own.

The day we married was the best day of my life.

Happy Anniversary, My Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!