Thursday, October 11, 2007

Old Home Again

We don't have to go into the woods to get to Grandmother's house. We just have to get four kids packed and loaded into the car and then onto a plane for a four hour flight to California. It's not easy, but I've gotten pretty good at it.

Sadly for me, there are too many people I want to see in too short a time, and I know I won't be able to get to them all. On top of that, Ciaran has learned how to climb out of both the playpen and the portable crib at my parents house, which means a lot more work for me.

Piper has been busy planting grape seeds in the back yard for her "grape garden" that she can't wait to see grow. Reagan is building new creations with new legos. And Bridget is discovering how high she can climb in the avacado tree.

There's something great for me about coming home. And the kids just adore being around their grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!