Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Moved, Again!

You know, moving blogs is a huge hassle. I'm going to have to change web addresses everywhere, and once again I spent hours moving the story of my life from one place to another.

In the process I lost all of my posts since October. Oops. I really must remember to be more careful before I hit the delete button.

But now we're back where we started, with Blogger. And hopefully I'm going to have a lot more freedom to play with the format.

Now, if I could just make the stomach ache go away and get the kids to pick up after themselves, I'd be set.

3 comments:

  1. Anne, does this mean we've lost your article about breast pumps??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I just found the first page of my blog cached through google, so I'm hoping I can at least replace the page, even if I can't get back the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's a relief. It's definitely an educational piece.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!