Saturday, February 06, 2010

Blogging Overload

I have a new blogging block. It's not a lack of things to discuss, but more an overabundance. As I go through the day, I find 10 things that would make great blog posts. But then, by the time I'm ready to sit down and write, they've all flown away to some kind of blog idea Neverland and I can't think of anything at all.

So what's new with me? Well, Ciaran and Quinn are starting to get the whole "potty" thing. Ciaran goes pee-pee on the toilet multiple times per day. And Quinn's gone pee-pee twice in the last few days. Of course they're both still going in their pants, too. But, hey, one step at a time. Every day we're one step closer to being done with diapers. You know, except for Brennan.

I've started Weight Watchers. I may have lost Brennan's baby weight, but there are five other kids whose baby weight is still sticking to my thighs. Time to get it off!

I'm busy, stressed, and not sleeping well enough. But I'm also knitting like a fiend and reading like crazy. I still think my Kindle was the best gift ever.

Off to read more of my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!