Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things

So who's in the mood for the most exciting topic I can think of when sick and tired?


crickets chirping

Well, then! Let's get started.

First things first. When I'm blowing my nose near constantly, I need these:



Puffs Plus with lotion.  With Vicks, even better.  I love that menthol smell that makes me feel like I can breathe better, even if I can't.

If I've already rubbed my nose raw, I want this:


Remember that awesome stuff that you used when you were breastfeeding?  It works great on excoriated skin.  Not just cracked nipples, but that red irritated nose, and the kids' noses too.  Or when they lick around their mouth and get raw?  It's awesome for that, too.


I've made no secret of how much I love my Keurig.  But my favorite K-Cup has to be the Chai Latte.  I love anything with spices in it to drink when I have a cold.  If it's not mint tea, it's this.

And just for joy and comfort:



Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.  Oh, My, God, Good, down to the little fudge fish swimming around in the chocolate and marshmallow ice cream.  I could eat a pint of this at a time and not even care that it was all going straight to my butt.  

So, what makes you happy when you're sick?
  

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!