Tuesday, October 07, 2014

I Hate Being Sick

Forgive me in advance if this post just blows right from word one.

To be honest, I took a lot of medication, and I'm just trying to work this blog post in before the antihistamines knock me on my ass and I sleep for 8 hours.

At least I hope I sleep for 8 hours.

I've had a sinus thing going on for over a week. But the last couple of days have become largely unbearable, as I've had a sinus headache so severe, it feels like my head is going to explode.

It's not a lower-the-lights-and-vomit-into-a-bucket migraine, and my sympathies to those who suffer with those bastards regularly. But it is an eye-watering, so-tired, and in-so-much-pain-I-just-want-to-cry, headache. Which isn't exactly my idea of a good time.

So, I finally broke down and sought medical attention.  I now have antibiotics, steroidal nasal spray, and orders to sleep.

I would really really love to sleep.

I'm still training this week for the new job, and if I had to come down with something, I'm glad it's now and not while I'm meeting with my moms.

But of course, being sick blows, and I hate it.

Moms shouldn't get sick. We don't have time.

*****

If you like my blog, please click the link below which registers a vote for me, would you? Thanks. You're the best!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!