Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello, Bonjour, Hola!

Hello, Bonjour, Hola.

Hello, Bonjour, Hola.

I hear these words All. Day. Long. A monotonous repetition, made equal parts of adorable and obnoxious. Because, you know, toddler.

(As a side note, Liam is trying to help me write this blog, and he's really not helpful, randomly hitting keys and making things pop up in my post.)

Anyway Piper got Liam this sweet giraffe for Solstice. If you push a button on it, it says (you've probably guessed it) Hello, Bonjour, Hola! Which he has picked up like the little parrot he is.

Not that I don't love to hear his little voice making actual adorable words, but I'm not immune to being annoyed at the same words over, and over, and over.

And over.

So, here's my word of wisdom for the day. The best toys you can buy for your nieces and nephews or children you love, are silent.

Noisy, talking toys are what you get people when you don't like them, or their kids.

Seriously people, love a mom: buy their kids quiet toys.

This message is brought to you from my headache.


*****

You read all the way through that? Thanks! If you liked it, click the link below which registers a vote for me, would you? Thanks. You're the best!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!