Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Sometimes, Changes Are Needed

Thanks, Charles Darwin. I can always count on you.

Let's face it, I'm clearly neither the most intelligent, nor the strongest. But I am adaptable. In fact, I may be one of those people who outright requires change to be kept interested.

I love my family. I love what I do. I want to talk about it a lot more than I have been. Maybe it's because, as a personal blogger, I have a mild narcissism problem. It's possible. I won't deny it. But it's more than that.

I'm a talker, and I love people. Those who live in my house can really only stand to hear me for so many hours a day (I really can't blame them). And they have already heard the stories I'm not sick of telling yet.

That's where my blog comes in.

But it's getting stale, and it is seriously time to shake things up a little bit. So, I'm getting a little plastic surgery here. A complete facelift, a new blog title and tagline, and an new domain name.

I'll make sure that this blog just forwards to the new address and all. I don't want to lose anyone, and I don't want to lose what I've worked for here. But I want to get excited about writing again.

And for all my bloggers whom I have not been visiting lately, I will be back. I miss my blogging friends, and reading you guys makes me better. In fact, you can tell when I haven't been reading other people. My blog starts to completely blow.

But with everything we've been doing, I've had to learn some new time organizational skills. Who knew I really can't do it all and still sleep?

*****
If you think sleep is for the week, and it's time for me to get back to work, or if you just think my blog is okay, please, click the link below which registers a vote for me, would you? Thanks. You're the best!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!