Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Random Updates...

First of all, I've noticed that I seem to have a lot of new followers. So, please let me take a moment to say thank you for checking out my blog and supporting it with your readership. It really is nice to know that someone reads what I write. To be honest, I write for myself in that I write about what I think is interesting or about my family, but at the same time, I don't like the idea that I'm just here talking to myself, if that makes sense.

Secondly, I've started a Caring Bridge Page for Liam upon the advice of the Social worker I spoke with today at the hospital where he is to be born. I'm counting down the weeks here, people. I think he's actually going to come into the world sometime soon whether I like it or not! I go back and forth between excited and scared. But hey, that's just parenthood right there. So, check out the links at the top of the blog and I'll be sure to post here when I update over there, but that's where all the information will be centralized from here on out.

Now, just to get it out of my system, say it with me, "Encephaloceles are bullshit. Modern Medicine rocks!"

Aw, thanks guys, you're the best!

And finally, Congratulations to MrsB of Confessions of a Pagan Soccer Mom, who has officially won the Faith Blogs contest over at Circle of Moms.  While it was discouraging at first to see it become the Christians vs. the Pagans, I was amazed at how much support was ultimately given by both Christian and Pagan alike to the idea that women, regardless of faith, deserve to be treated with kindness and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!