Thursday, August 28, 2014

Does this look like she's wrapped in a giant hand? No? Just me?
Some days are just...long.

I'm tired. Actually tired. like I need sleep, tired. I'm also exhausted like I haven't stopped moving since I got up this morning. Probably because I haven't stopped moving since I got up this morning.

Then I'm mentally tired because...do I even want to get into Liam breaking our only TV and all the frustrations that come along with that?  I really don't think so.

I'm just kind of done today. And they don't care.

Because they're kids.

Anyway, I kind of hit my limit today, and I'm not surprised with how long it took me to get there, I'm disappointed that I didn't hit it sooner.

I'm done. I have not been on my game at all.  Not with making sure the kids were doing everything they were supposed to, not with the housework, not with the dog, not with our finances. I've been on top of nothing.

This is why I'm not an "expert" blog.

But today I'm over it. The reason I've spent all day moving is because it is time to knuckle down.

And I had three open houses for five kids. They went swimmingly, by the way.

So tomorrow is a new day, where I will be up bright and early, and my children will likely not be that happy with me, because playtime is over.

That said, I'm going to feel so much better. And maybe once my brain has unclouded itself, I'll be able to write something much more interesting.

*****

You read all the way through that? Thanks! If you liked it, click the link below which registers a vote for me, would you? Thanks. You're the best!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I hate that feeling. I'm sorry. It's good to knuckle down and get back to a routine, some self-discipline. The whole of August has felt scattered and disorganized for me, and I think the kids too. By the time school started, I may have been imagining it, but they seemed to welcome the routine. Last night, they went to bed without argument the first time I told them. You'll be back on your game today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find that your kids really enjoyed the back-to-school routine.

      As for today, I have plans to totally kick it's ass. ;)

      Delete
  2. Fight on, Anne. I am a pagan mom, too, and I followed a link in here. I totally relate. I should be grounding my 14 yo but I sent her to her aunt's for a fun weekend instead...for my betterment, not hers. So, let's be struggling pagan mommies together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found me! I'm noticing a distinct lack of Pagan Mom Blogs. There used to be more, but a number have just disappeared.

      We can totally be struggling Pagan mommies together!

      Delete

I love comments!